Stampin’ Up! Convention Swap Cards & GiftsJul 26th, 2012 | By Wanda | Category: 2012 Convention Swap Cards, Announcements, archives, Recent Posts
I’m sharing my swap cards today along with the gifts that I made for my roommate and other friends at the 2012 Stampin’ Up! Convention.
This first card was made using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set (along with the new Elegant Butterfly punch) and the new Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper. Love both of them. I’m also enjoying using the new Stitched Satin Ribbon in the new In Colors (ok, but I wish we still had the Cherry Cobbler satin ribbon from last year!…just sayin’!). 🙂
Stampin’ Up! products used:
- Stamp Set: Papillon Potpourri #123757 (W) or #123759 (C), Bring on the Cake #121899 (W) or #121958 (C)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla #101650, Midnight Muse #126843
- Ink: Midnight Muse #126847
- Accessories: 3/8” Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon #126847, Decorative Label Punch #120907, Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
The next card uses the Betsy’s Blossoms stamp set with the gorgeous Floral District DSP. How do you like the new embossing folders in the new catalog? This card showcases the Fancy Fan embossing folder. L-o-v-e it!
Stampin’ Up! products used:
- Stamp Set: Betsy’s Blossoms #126004 (W) or #126006 (C), Itty Bitty Banners #126255 (W) or #126257 (C)
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze #111352, Whisper White #100730, Floral District Designer Series Paper #126919
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry #126950
- Accessories: 1/4” Rich Razzleberry Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon #126876, 2 ½ “ Circle Punch #120906, Bitty Banner Framelits #129267
I made these packages of Tic Tacs, note pads, pens & chocolates for some friends at Convention. I used the 6 X 6 scrapbook pages (they’re just the right thickness for holding the treats and they’re sturdy) for this and inserted a 6 X 10 piece of cardstock which is then folded over to make the pouch. I decorated it with the Patio Party DSP and Stitched Satin ribbon. I also created the I AM convention logo on the front using our My Digital Studio software and cut it out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits. The multi-layer flowers were punched with the Blossom Punch.
Everyone also got a bag tag with their initial decorated with rhinestones. As luck would have it, I guessed colors that went great with the bags! 🙂
These little boxes were made to hold hand sanitizers! Don’t you just love the new Dahlia’s as embellishments?
Come back tomorrow for more Convention pictures! Thanks for stopping by!
Don’t miss out on your chance to order the exclusive Reason To Smile stamp set for just $5.00 with your $50.00 order ($50.00 of Stampin’ Up! product)! See more details HERE and place your order by clicking on the link below! Offer ends on July 31, 2012!
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!