The Sounding Joy & New Holiday Mini!Sep 3rd, 2011 | By Wanda | Category: Announcements, archives, The Sounding Joy
THE HOLIDAY MINI IS HERE!
I love this time of the year, as we approach autumn and when the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini is released! You are going to LOVE the products in this mini, and I’ll be right here to help you see the beautiful creations that can be made using them. You can click on the Holiday Mini image on the right to view a .pdf copy of it. The Supply List is available below that image. If you would like a copy of the Holiday Mini, and don’t currently have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator that you order from, just send me an e-mail with your address and I’ll get one in the mail to you.
Today’s post is featuring four of the new products! Can you find them all? 🙂 Here we go!
- First off is the new The Sounding Joy stamp set. Beauty and elegance all in one and I’ve added to that elegance by using the new Pewter Embossing powder (ok, that’s two products). Isn’t this Sounding Joy card gorgeous?
- Next is the simply sumptious 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon. Shown here in Cherry Cobbler, it’s also available in Early Espresso. Love it!
- Lastly is the new Snow Burst Embossing folder. Use it for both fun or elegant cards – you can’t go wrong!
There are two more images in The Sounding Joy stamp set. They’re shown below. Do you have a favorite from this mini? Leave me a comment on your favorite below!
The products used were:
- Stamp Set: The Sounding Joy
- Ink: Chery Cobbler
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
- Accessories: 3/8" Quilted Satin Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Pewter Embossing Power, Snow Burst Embossing folder
I placed a piece of Very Vanilla inside and used the Ticket punch to mimic what was done on the front of the card.
The Sounding Joy Stamp Set:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
To Order These (or Any) Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!