Valentine Defined IIIFeb 10th, 2011 | By Wanda | Category: Announcements, archives, Valentine Defined II
I know that this is pretty much the same layout as my last post, but I wanted to show you what this card would look like if a different paper pattern was substituted (and an extra heart was added). This is from the same pack of paper as before (Love Impressions Specialty Designer Paper), just different colors/design.
- The fun designer paper used as the background is from the Love Impressions Specialty Designer Series Paper found in the 2011 Occasions Mini catalog.
- The hearts are punched out with the Small Heart and the XLarge Full Heart punches
- The ribbon used here is the 1/8" Taffeta ribbon in Real Red. The white edges on this ribbon off-set the color just oh-so-right and it’s a perfect embellishment for the smaller images here. This ribbon is offered in 13 different colors in the SU! Idea Book & Catalog.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
- Stamp Set: Valentine Defined (#123057)
- Ink: Real Red (#103133)
- Paper: Real Red (#102482), Whisper White (#100730), Red Glimmer Paper (#121790 – Occasions Mini), Love Impressions Specialty Designer Series Paper (#121780 – Occasions Mini)
- Accessories: Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (#119251), Small Heart Punch (#117193), XLarge Full Heart Punch (#119883)
Sale-a-bration has begun and also products from the 2011 Occasions Mini can be ordered now! Don’t miss this chance to earn FREE product in newly designed stamp sets and paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Start checking off those items on your wish list! Just an order of $50 (before tax/shipping) will earn you your choice of items in that catalog, and there’s no limit to how many items you can earn. It’s Stampin’ Up’s! best sale of the year!
To Order These (or Any) Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!