Valentine DefinedJan 27th, 2011 | By Wanda | Category: Announcements, archives, Valentine
Clean and Simple
I decided to go with clean and simple today. I was drawn to the simplicity of this as I began to design it and it didn’t take too terribly long to make either. This is one of those cards that could be sent to either gender!
Things to know:
- The Designer Series Paper I used is from the Neutrals Collection Patterns Designer Series Pack. Love that you can get these in each of the Color Collections and just grab a pattern to jazz up that card!
- There are a bunch of images in the Valentine Defined stamp set that can be used for so many different occasions!
- I used the Stampin’ Write markers to color in the details on the tree. That allowed me to add just the right color where I wanted – just remember to "huff" on the stamp after coloring it so it gets a little more moisture before you apply it to the cardstock.
- Love the options that the Big Shot provides – in this case the larger scalloped circle to offset the circle with the image on it!
- I thought that the Real Red/Basic Grey/Whisper White combination was a striking one. What do you think?
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
- Stamp Set: Valentine Defined (#123057)
- Ink: Real Red (#103133)
- Paper: Basic Grey (#121044), Whisper White (#100730), Neutrals Patterns Designer Paper (#117157)
- Accessories: Big Shot (#113439), Scallop Circle #2 Die (#113469), Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (#109034) , Stampin’ Write Markers – Real Red (#100052), Basic Grey (#120966)
Sale-a-bration has begun and products from the 2011 Occasions Mini can be ordered now! Don’t miss this chance to earn FREE product in newly designed stamp sets and paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Just an order of $50 (before tax/shipping) will earn you your choice of items in that catalog, and there’s no limit to how many items you can earn. It’s Stampin’ Up’s! best sale of the year!
To Order These (or Any) Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!