Leadership 2011 GiftsJan 22nd, 2011 | By Wanda | Category: 2011 Occasions Mini, Announcements, archives, Recent Posts
I made these cute little pouches with a small notebook and chocolate in them for my two roommates at the 2011 Stampin’ Up! Leadership conference. I love the new Blossom Petals punch and coordinating Build a Blossom stamp set! The pouch is made out of a 6" x 6" page protector, which actually makes it quite sturdy. I was inspired to make this from Connie Babbert’s blog here: http://inkspiredtreasures.com/cards/december-tour-de-freaks.
I also made them each a bag tag with their initial out of the Top Note die for the bag we would be getting at the Leadership meeting. Love the new Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper in the 2011 Occasions mini. Yummy. This is how the mini notepad was embellished:
Things to know:
- I used some of the fun new Designer Series Paper from the 2011 Occasions Mini (Springtime Vintage) again to decorate the notepad, the holder and the bag tag.. I’m such a sucker for DSP!
- I used one of the new funky designer fabric buttons for the center of the flower. Simply to die for. They’re called Sweet Stitches….so true!
- I love buttons and ribbon too. Can you tell? <smile> Love all of the options available through Stampin’ Up! now!
- Stamp Set: Build a Blossom
- Ink: Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz
- Paper: Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage Designer Paper
- Accessories: Big Shot (#113439), Top Note Die
Products from the 2011 Occasions Mini can be ordered now! Sale-a-bration begins on January 25th!
To Order These (or Any) Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!