Bells & BoughsNov 9th, 2010 | By Wanda | Category: Announcements, archives, Recent Posts
There are so many things about the new 2010 Holiday Mini that I love and this card features several of them!
* The Bells & Boughs stamp set – one that will take you back in time to Christmas’s past.
* The Glass Glitter – glitter that is so chunky and sparkly and looks like little pieces of cut up glass (love it!). Comes in Champagne and Silver. I used the Multipurpose liquid glue as the adhesive for the glitter.
* The new 1/2" seam binding (ha! they thought we would just use it as seam binding? Surely you jest!) that works great as ribbon especially with the lovely colors painted throughout the designer series paper that are available through the mini. This comes in the Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla colors.
* The new 2 1/2" Circle Punch (you have GOT to get this!) that is now big enough to punch out many images that are just this size!
* And last (but not least) the beautiful designer series papers (this one called Deck the Halls has a wonderful, vintage feel to it).
* I colored it with a blender pen using Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake inks and aged it a bit (thought you may not be able to tell by the photo) with the tea stain from the distressing tool kit.
Stamp Set: Bells & Boughs (#121142)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (#101406)
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler (#119685), Watercolor Paper (#105019), Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper (#120810)
Accessories: Always Artichoke Seam Binding (#121000); Champagne Glass Glitter (#120997); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755); Big Shot (#113439); Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions embossing folder (#116824); Blender Pen (#102845) using Stampin’ Up! inks – Always Artichoke (#105219), Cherry Cobbler (#119669), Crumb Cake (#121030); Distressing Essentials Kit (#118762)
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Thanks for visiting!